WTB: Running KA24E

Hey guys,

I finally got a new job and will be getting money in the following weeks.

I’m looking to purchase a decent mileage, running, direct-drop-in KA24E, preferably with an uncut harness for my '90. One that doesn’t burn oil, no knocks, rattles, or anything of that sort.

Basically, a low-mileage (100k or less, but offer me what you have anyway) turn-key installation KA24E.

I’m located in Ajax, but will meet as far east as Brampton. GTA meet-up preferred.

PM is key.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Im farther than brampton (20 min north) but ill give you the details of that i have anyways.
I have a complete running 5 speed car, with 180,000 km. Engine runs perfect. Can be driven, heard running, compression tested etc.
Has absolutely everything you would need plus way more.
I want $400 for the whole car and you can probably make your money back parting out the rest.
Has rust free fenders, doors, hood,and a good hatch + entire interior, bumpers etc.

im in brampton

and have a single

pm me

hey man, i c your looking for a motor. let me know if you need help swapping it or anything cuz i live close buy and have the tools and engine hoist. Hey if yea want, ill help out for money wise to buy that car and motor from “01 cbr” if you let me swap parts from it?let me know wats up.