WTB: Rusty, obd-1 honda

is there alot or rust on this one? im lookin for another one with minimal rust

damn… in about a month i will be getting rid of my Accord. 5sp, a bit of rust on the hood, 203k miles (runs like a top) but its a 2000 and needs an O2 sensor

hmmmm… i took a closer look and think it may just be the oil pan gasket… god i hope so.

its not leaking coolant but that really doesnt mean anything, still could be the headgasket.

don barton pm me plz

maybe if you changed your oil your car wouldn’t hate joo so much

I Have an F22 in my garage with a 5 spd trans on it

just saw this, but auto :shrug:

http://buffalo.craigslist.org/car/601984685.html

blown head gasket, sweet, :tup:

forget it, i is suck :picard:

I have a 1990 Integra if you are interested. It needs brakes, some body work, and an alternator. 143k miles 5spd Grey exterior Blue inside. Originalwheelman@hotmail.com Car is located outside of Buffalo NY.

how much are you looking to get?

with all your experience of swapping.
Edit What year is the accord? I think I haave a couple of good f22’s in the back that run great. One even has like 50k. Ill check to be sure but if I do and you wanna pick it up, you can have it…

ill show this again if u want to fix the car

whats up man i have a 91 Civic EF hatch, i have coil over springs, new struts with life warranty, new cv joint and axle with warranty still on it,tie rods new,gas tank new with 5 year warranty,intake and upper strut bar,i also have cam toes, a 8lb flywheel never installed and stage 2 clutch with less than 100 miles on it. I just want 600 for it( its a 4 speed mnl if thats an issue)