WTB: S10/Sonoma parts

I need Taillights BADLY. I also need a tailgate. Handle inside or outside. I dont care.

I also need an entire front end off a 98+ GMC Jimmy or Sonoma. Bumper, Grille, Headlights, rad support, etc.

no ones got n e thing huh?

nick go to the website i told u at lunch… www.s10forum.com

nick check out lake auto,they are retards but they got a ton of them up there

nick next door to my shop has a whole front end and cab in his shop he is looking to get the hell out of there. i think even the bed still. i was in there yesterday but can’t remeber if the bed was or not. but i know the whole cab and everything is there. i’ll call him in the morn.

The last time I went there for parts they wanted more money than new parts cost.

I told them that and they said they didnt care.

When the fag owned the place shit was cheap like the S10 bed I bought for $150.

find out what year for me please

i have some ricer iced out tailight for an s10 that u can have lol

Ask Him how much for like the headlights, markers, grille, rad support, bumper, basically the whole front end…

and tails if theyre there

FREE BITCH GO GET !!! like i said he wants it all gone !!!

Merry f in Christmas !!!:rofl

i’ll pm u his number

H

oops have to hold off till tomorrow on that dont have number in new phone. i’ll get it tomorrow.

H

when is he/you there? I work like 2 mins from ur shop

Ill throw you some cash if you grab the parts that I need from him.

Yo I cant get a hold of that kid he wont answer.

Hank, tomorrows my day off. Whats good with these parts?

check pm’s

I’m not sure what time i’ll be there tomorrow.

ill take the number with me, im goin to change the draglink and idler arm right now.

soooo, that guy sold ALL the parts I need

i tried… sorry.

its ok. I called him and he told me that he sold the whole front end to someone who wanted to do the 98+ front end conversion. which is exactly what I want