Who likes to call junkyards?

Hey guys and gals, askin for a favor. Can someone call around junkyards in your area to find me:

98+ GMC Sonoma/Bravada headlights - preferably without the the foglights… but either will do
98+ GMC Sonoma/Bravada rad support
98+ GMC Sonoma bumper support (not the cover)

I’ve called every one in the Beaver county phonebook and only 2 even had one of the trucks at all.

try jjs

if he has something, i can pick it up for you

www.car-parts.com or scherst 724-529-0922
or jordons,1-800-448-3522

I had JJs on the search for awhile… dont think that turned up any results…

I’ll give those places a try - what area are they in?

dawson & point marion

Don’t most big places have the ability to do a track on the parts within a certain distance?

the 2 big yards in beaver county are closed on saturdays during the summer

dons auto salvage is closed on the weekends :bsflag:

got the number? I dont have a number for that one

John - www.junkyarddog.com

Its the shit.

crash brothers

got more info? phone number, addy, location, etc? Thanks.

Sean, what was that yard near zelie I think that we got your trans crossmember from? I need to give them a call also. I cant find the card I used to have… do you remember?

crash bros is out bye zeli…there a trip when you call and most of the times dicks

why not new or aftermarket parts…i can get a GM discount and brian can also

john - name of the place was wagner’s… I think it was something like wagners all american parts or something… Right on Route 19 though, in case you need to call information.

aftermarket - I get hassled ALOT by local law enforcement… so I would like to remain as close to OEM as possible… if that’s possible. I dont see many aftermarket Sonoma headlights either. The rad support I will prolly get as a chinese knockoff or out of a junk yard

OEM - $$$ I’m poor.

what kind of crossmember u need!!!

slowcamero and 8.1crew - can either of you guys check on the price for a new rad support and bumper support? 98 - 2004 GMC Sonoma. All the ones I can find are not to my liking or over $100. If I remember right it was $79 from GM. Can you also check on the headlights? I doubt they’re less than $100 each and that what I found them for so far. TAAANK GOOOO