Who likes to call junkyards?

aftermarket OEM replacement.

I can’t find aftermarket sonoma headlights, so OEM seems to be my only option. The rad support and bumper support I will take whatever is cheapest at this point.

all the parts u want run around 200 each!!!that GM not aftermarcket

I got a left headlight for $75. I know brand new headlights are $$$. When my buddy worked at Northwest Chevy he gave me a list of prices for everything I needed. He gave me the MSRP and actual cost of each. I think I still have that at home. I can’t really spend more than $75 - $100 for the rad support, and can easily say fuck the bumper for now, I can live with a gap.

So how about aftermarket? where are some cheap places to look for front end collision parts?

I’m still lookin for these, people! Anyone seen them around? I called almost all of the beaver county yards again yesterday and could only find the rad support for $150. I can get the lights for $97 each from eBay, rad support for $96, and I forget what the bumper was. Can anyone find them cheaper and local?

tell me what u want again?

I need a 1998 - 2003 GMC Sonoma/Jimmy or Oldmobile Bravada headlights w/o fog lights and the rad support. Also any wiring harnesses that plug into the headlights.

OR if the price is right - 94 - 97 S-10 rad support and grill… but I mean it would have to be dirt cheap so I can get it inspected.

www.car-part.com click on it. type in the year of your car, type of car, part your looking for, and state. then it gives you a listing of salvage yards in the state that have that part in stock w/ their price besides it…

Thanks. 80% for price say $CALL and nothin close by. One did say they had it but when I called yesterday they didn’t. :dunno:

im checking,hold on!

Thanks! dont forget wire harnesses. If you find them today is the perfect day for me to get them. Its raining so I can’t do much else and it’s payday!

do u need a grille ?

:owned: :kekegay:

heres a good site for parts, don’t let the name fool you, they’re new parts

http://www.usedpartswholesale.com/cgi-bin/upw/index?mv_session_id=rQLAegnT&mv_pc=194&cat=25&year=1998&make=GMC&model=SONOMA%20PICKUP

maybe not for the headlights, but for the rest of the parts.

No, I got a grille.

Thanks, if shipping is not much that would be a deal on the rad support. The lights are a bit pricey.

what kind

Bravada grill

SHIIIIIIIT, $120 on shipping of that rad support.

damn… more than twice the price of the part… that sucks. try out www.gmpartsdirect.com if you have the part number