Who likes to call junkyards?

No way in hell buyin OEM from GM will be cheaper than a yard or eBay. They wanted 280/ea for the headlights. I dunno what it would be with discounts.

UPDATE: Mommy and Daddy bought me the lights for my birthday. I bought the rad support.

So all I need is the optional bumper support (I can live with the Chev bumper for awhile if I can’t find a deal…) and access to a junker for wiring and misc clips. Anyone seen a Sonoma/Jimmy/Bravada in a yard lately??

i got the plugs,the parts guy never got back to me

Whoa, I missed your post about the plugs. I’d like to get them from you. If you have access to the entire truck I’d like to get some bolts from it also if I could. I got my headlights finally and I ordered the rad support from eBay. The rad support is not in yet. It was out of stock apparently and he was unsure when it would be in. Well get this… I told him if he can’t have it here in a timely manner I will have to cancel my order… and he said it would be a 15% restocking fee!!! ON AN ITEM HE DOESNT STOCK!! WTF!!! I told him that was a shady business practice and if I didnt have a tracking # by friday I’d cancel the charge. So i may still need the rad support…

Brian - how much to ship me the 4 head light harnesses? Might be cheaper than me driving down there.

10bucks

Do you have PayPal? I’ll shoot you $10 right now along with my address and you can ship them out. I appreciate it, thanks.

P.S. - do you have the hood latch thingy too? Mine’s bent. If you have it, add it to the bill. Same for Chev and GMC.

no paypo

hmmm, Damn. 3 hours driving is a lot for some plugs and possibly a latch. I will see what I can find locally saturday when I can hit up a few places. I will let you know.

junkyarddog.com put in your shyt and will send it nationwide and they will get back to you though email pretty good.

I have to start looking for a right front fender for my moms 2002 malibu hope they dont cost to much

Thanks, I tried that when I first posted this thread with little to zero results. The best one was about an hour away and the description I got was “usable” for $100. PASS

give me addy,i’ll send’em out,

PM sent

but do you have the latch assembly or should I just grab it locally?

ill check