WTB: S13 Coilovers for DRIFT Mania

Hey,

Odd situation I have right now. I am helping out gathering some parts for the Skyeservice.com S13 drift hatch to be driven by Seigou Yamamoto or Team Falken at Drift Mania but we were shipped the wrong coilovers.

Looking for some good used coilovers for the event ASAP! There is a sweet deal on the table, if they are on your car, you might even want to swap them off. If you are going to the event, even better!

PM me.

hey…don’t know if you still need those coilovers…

i just bought a set of used KEI OFFICE drift suspension for my S14 (used from japan for $2200 cdn shipped)…the thing is: i’m planning on selling my car…and they’re being shipped here and won’t be here till the 6th-9th…don’t know when drift mania is but maybe before that date?

i was told they fit s13-s15

pm me if interested or email me:

chaujustin@hotmail.com

THx Justin,

As far as I know only the fronts are swappable. It is the rears that don’t clear the suspension.

Can anyone verify that?

If I’m not mistaken the rears are longer on the S14.

what ever happened in the end?

We scored some coilovers from Auto Motion in Montreal. I don’t even remember the brand now (lack of sleep this weekend) older dark blue coilovers A’PEXi?

Thanks for those who tried to help.

Anyway the event was sick. The Skyeservice.com S13 was built in only 3 days, it was sliding well but the VLSD didn’t like Seigo’s attack angle/speed :slight_smile: