WTB: S13 parts

Well my buddy ended up getting a 93 coupe, two tone silver on top and a darker color on bottom. Brown interior (yuck). He needs a few parts (in order of importance):

-Any sort of intake, right now there is a chrome pipe with some black dryer vent looking stuff
-Lowering springs, gotta take it out of 4x4 mode.
-S14 seats
-Black interior

If you have anything send me a PM and ill give you his email/number

Thanks

i’m pretty sure i still have an intake laying around for one… lemme look. you’d need a filter though

i got a used aem cone filter? Not the best looking thing but gets the job done?

stock/aftermarket? if aftermarket does it have the maf adapter?

ive got an almost complete black coupe interior, lmk if you want to talk price

i have an s14 stock intake wit the air box n shit. i also have a maf adapter if u need one.

i also have a whole set of lowering springs already on shocks for an s13. i’ll let them go for 100 bucks.
will give ur car bout an 1.5" drop, nothing too crazy

aftermarket, not sure on the maf adapter but looks like drftsilvia has one if you need that too

sorry for OT: how much did he end up paying?

what brand shocks/springs? I assume s14 intake would fit? Where are you located?

what brand? Just ebay pipe with a nipple for the iac? where are you located?

the fronts are dropzone on new stock struts. the rears are monroe shocks wit ebay springs.

im assuming the s14 intake will fit. if not i think i might be able to find a stock s13 one.

located in south buffalo

Alright, he just did compression and got 140-140-120-130. So his goal is for a stock rebuild…

All other parts are on hold for now. thanks everyone. If anyone has a rebuild kit lemme know. lol

He can have the intake if I can find it, i’m just swamped with school work at the moment but in the next 2 weeks or so I’ll definitely have some time to look.

kuppler8 was selling a dohc ka

Yea thats cool. no rush per my last post.

anyone know of a good place to get a decent/cheap rebuild kit? gaskets, seals, rings, bearings, timing chain, etc. maybe valve guides…

edit: I think he wants to rebuild it, but ill ask him tomorrow if he wants to throw a used one in and drive it then do the rebuild, he does plan on boosting it, but not for a few years…

try ams for the rebuild kit

woa, a g’ just for parts…http://www.amsperformance.com/cart/Nissan-240sx-parts-kits.html

he has been thinking like 500 for parts. lol. I hear a wake up call

BEWARE OF EBAY TIMING CHAIN KITS!

everyone i have installed has had the wrong idler sprocket in the middle and the dizzy doesnt engage into it and then u have no spark.

as far as a cheap kit, there isnt really one, unless u buy all the parts off egay.

n who is this 240 owner?
is he guna come drifting when he gets his shit box running

Yea he likes to drift. he went to beaver run with his last 240, I think it was 2 years ago prob. Then he had a white coupe with a welded diff. His name is Steve and he is from batavia. Ill prob help him get an account on here this weekend…

Lol, last weekend he welded the diff in the new 240…

oh shit! thats the kid who crashed his bike rite?!?!?! he went drifting wit me n rj.

that white coupe was one of the cleanest 240’s i have ever seen. i know the kid who owns it now.

tell that dood to holla at me when he gets on here