WTB s14 hood, rad support, metal bumper, headlights, signals

im looking for a zinki or kouki s14 meta bumper and rad support.

also looking for kouki bumper cover, headlights, corner lights, hood, and turn signals

let me know what you’ve got

bumper cover can be stock or aftermarket.

also looking for s14 light brackets.

got a set of koukis passenger one lens is broken in corner. $200 obo. can be mated with another one in for sale perfect set for $350 ?! will trade for brakes :wink:

thats both headlights too.

rebar shoudl match the bumper skin as they are different, 95/96 or 97/98

^^^ really? i read on a few different sites that it doesn’t matter what one you get. along with the headlight brackets… any conformation on this?

i have the corner lights and the bumper lights from a 95/96 s14

they are different - 97/98 is too high on 95/96 bumper, i made that mistake last year and decided to go without one at all - i did not try 95/96 with the 97/98 bumper but i am sure it would not fit either -

ok thank you S13GG and Chad Dugan. could have been a huge headache if i bought the wrong part and found out the hard way.

so i guess to edit then. i’m looking for Kouki headlight brackets and bumper.

now are all s14 upper rad supports the same? anyone know?

bumpers are different shapes and the kouki has stronger corners, wrong rebar and it will sag and look iffy…

rebars are the same, headlight brakcets and headlight rear panels (metal hang off rebar and attach to apron) are slightly different, they have a cut out for easy headlight exchange on the kouki

there is a S13.4 conversion fenders that come with headlight brackets…

a friend of mine bought these… fibreglass

http://www.northwestnissans.com/board/showthread.php?t=104563

ya thanks, i’ve already looked at conversion fenders. i’m trying to avoid the fiberglass though. but thanks you anyways

go to japan direct and buy the clip. they will sell it without the engine. then you will have all the parts you need.

Yes it does… this is what’s on my car…

thanks for the insight :slight_smile: are you using a zenki rad support and light bracket set too?

and as a side note, i’m just going to throw this out there. I’m doing this as a winter project, and working at a very seasonal job funds come in a lot slower in the winter, so i’m buying this stuff part by part.

i know i can prob buy the whole conversion all at once, but i simply can’t afford it. and as for saving up and doing that, well i’m slowly working on the car to keep me busy so i like buying parts here and there to give me something to do.

on that note the most important parts i’m looking for at the moment are (in order)

1. hood
  2. lights (without corners, or with for a good price, i don’t care)
  3. light bracket
  4. rad support
  5. rebar
  6. s15 hood hinges
  7. bumper
  8. turn signals

but hey if you’ve got what i need right now at a god price PM me :slight_smile:

cheers guys

keep the helpful hints coming they are defiantly appreciated

i thought s14 hood hinges work. but only one bolt goes in?

hatchh or coupe

without the energy absorber? styrofoam?

i’ve read that they do and that they sit too high. so if someone has s15 ones i’ll buy them and use them. they are guaranteed to fit.

180sx so hatch

No Styrofoam.

I am using the following.

Zenki rebar - it sits further back but it’s in the right spot.

Zenki rad support.

Kouki head light brackets

All my body panels and lights are JDM.
My bumper is USDM. (It’s temporarily permanent :slight_smile: )