WTB: S14 Kouki Body Parts Needed

Hey all,

i was rear ended and pushed into a rusty civic yesterday…

i need some replacement parts for the car.

this list may increase but here it is so far:

• S14 Kouki front bumper - structurally needs to be mint, paint doesnt matter since it’s being repainted.
  • S14 rear tails lights, all 3 pieces
  • S14 front bumper turn signals
  • S14 rear bumper (Dylan has one but it has a dent in it… if you have mint one i am interested)
  • Front and Rear Re-Bars with foam…

That sucks!!! That’s exactly why I don’t daily my Kouki, too many fools out there concentrating on a good text to their grandma instead of the road. Then your car gets fucked because of their stupidity.

GL finding everything.

meh…

as far as i’m concerned when the car comes back it will be in even better shape than it was before with some fresh parts and fresh paint.

it’s not like an accident will lower the value of the car anyways… these things are 100% depreciated and it’s up to guys like you and I to maintain their value by not selling for anything less than full asking price :slight_smile:

Dont have parts but you should switch up to a Different color paint. :wink: sucks u got hit tho seen the pics on faceplant at least it was a some what cool car that hit u.

---------- Post added at 12:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 AM ----------

Oh try cross Canada they carry the body parts still I’m pretty sure.

colour change is gay Brandon.

i picked up the rear bumper off Dylan already. We deal with CC corporately but i expect that these parts will not be readily available and require special order.

updated… also need the front and rear rebars with foam.

i have the rear bumper already… front rebar lined up…

looking for tails and rear rebar still…

i have the rear bumper foam if u want it u can have it.

for the tails i just need the centre section, not the full tail light assembly.