wtb: s15 conversion parts

hey guys im looking for somewhere here in canada that sells either used oem
nissan s15 bumpers and headlights or someone who sells the complete conversion … cf hood, conversion fenders ,lights, brackets and bumper as close to oem look as possible…

you can email me at cletpenney@hotmail.com
or call 709-746-0451 or just pm me with any info …

i can get you a CF hood, already in canada, can ship anytime…

pm me

i can get you the full conversion but it isnt cheap.

I can get the complete conversion kit for you as well, it would be coming from US though.

Otherwise I think “krimzen” on the boards was selling his a little while ago.

ok sounds good guys but how much ?? and what brands ??? and is it with a carbon hood ???

i can get them from the states as well… but im kinda worried about quality problems i dont know what kit to get … i was talking to a guy today about a origin kit for around 2 grand american with carbon hood but ive been told origin is a little brittle … and ive also heard good and bad about gtp as well so im really confused because i dont want to go through all the trouble of getting something shipped wayy out here in st johns and the thing being shit … you know what i mean cause shipping is $$$$$$ … but if any of you guys know anywhere that you useualy deal with that can get the kit id rather deal with someone here that has delt with what ever company … to stick to the safe side …

the one i can get is oem nissan from SPW japan.

come to P.I.

mugengsr
SON User

^ he lives in newfoundland

yep newfoundland : ( lol
its oem nissan ??? but the oem fenders dont work …
how much for the headlights and the front bumper and bumper support ??

I’m pretty sure I can get the gtp kit.

how much ??