WTB S15 conversion

for my 1990 s13 hatch hody.
i need bumper,hood,fenders, lights/propor brackets, & whole rad assembly.

i either want the whole thing, unless i can piece it together in this post.

-payin cash, i live in Georgina, will pick up or meet.

hey, I just brought my S15 front end to Toronto and traded it for a turbo n some stuff, you should contact ( d_240sx ) Tim is his name also. Its all pretty much new, ready to bolt on.

Cheers,
Tim

I’m selling a conversion with oem s15 fenders, do it right with proper fitment!

Complete conversion, no need to piece it together or shop around. Everything you need to do the conversion. Without the headaches of shitty fitment fenders and gaps.

http://www.son240sx.org/forums/showthread.php?t=34730

Let me know if your interested.

Thanks

agent240

do your fenders bolt up to s13?

Do the head light brackets bolt up right away,

if not you still need to shop around.

I have a FULL s15 front end, ready to be installed on a nissan s13.

with a carbon fiber hood

and eveyrthing is practically brand new.

$2000.

Well since you asked d_240sx

Headlights you can use s13 silvia oem brackets that I have included and any monkey can drill 2 holes.

Some people prefer to do it with OEM metal…including me (and whos to say the original poster doesn’t want metal parts) and the welding process is pretty easy if he knows how to weld or knows someone that can, its a pretty straight forward weld (I’ll also include step by step and detailed pictures of the weld). Some people prefer guaranteed fitment with no uneven gaps.

Feel free to ask around for people that has done this conversion and ask them what fenders they would recommend… even those that went with fiberglass stuff will tell you if they could do it over again they would have spent abit more for oem metal fenders. I suggest you Search Zilvia, NICO etc Malefic where the conversion is a dime a dozen.

If the original poster is interested in OEM goodness and strength with best fit ment possible shoot me a message also to most of my parts ARE brand new never mounted.