WTB:Saltwater Equipment

If your looking to get rid of any live rock, perhaps one or two fish, or a filtration system, please let me know.

Thanks,
Sean

contact “under the sea” fish store in cranberry… they are losing their lease at the end of september and most likely closing their doors

I used to work with the owner back before I was married (and working in car stereo shops) this link explains why

http://www.postgazette.com/pg/08208/899721-52.stm

They will be missed. Jason and Ron will be facing up to $4 Million in fines and up to 40 years in state pen.

Both were good friends, just went down the wrong path in the last year. I already talked to Jason for Sean.

they will, have you known Jason long? Last I talked to Jason he didn’t think they would get him as bad… I used to work with him back at Audio Communications…

5 years or so… they found $680,000 cash in his house - you decide. The seized all his cars and his house is on the line too.

wow, yeah when I was talking to him, he made it sound a lot lighter than that! I had stopped by to say the week before it all happened… I would normally stop by when I was in the neighborhood, especially since there is a Coldwell Banker office in the same plaza and I can grab a wifi signal there…

I have a 20 Gallon Tall setup with about 30lbs of rock I was thinking about selling off. Pm me and I will get you some details if you are interested. The tank is still setup and stocked.