WTB: Side by side duplex

looking in the southtowns but willing to go north if I found the right place. Need atleast 2 bedrooms in each unit (would prefer 3 though).

let me know if you know of anything

thanks
-steve

check the duplexes north of north french and sweethome… the whole neighborhood are duplexes…one of them that i was interested was 111 cascade.14228
just be carefull because 90% of them are owned by someone who is not living in the neighborhood…they only have it for investment and they do not take care of it. regarding 111 cascade …look great from outside but many structural problems…they had a open day on january where 20 people showed up but all saw the same problem including me.
another one is 27/29 fairgreen…nice brick duplex with fireplace but again a lot of structural/electrical/garage problem…was lister 149999 got down to 140000. the owner owns many duplexes in the hood. i think 97 fairgreen is on sale too. he lives in the southern towns and he is a lawyer…
111 cascade is listed 134000.00
owners are in china.

i’ll send you a pm dude right now.

my house is a ranch duplex but it wont be up for sale for 3 years

[quote=“accordtl99,post:2,topic:24603"”]

check the duplexes north of north french and sweethome… the whole neighborhood are duplexes…one of them that i was interested was 111 cascade.14228
just be carefull because 90% of them are owned by someone who is not living in the neighborhood…they only have it for investment and they do not take care of it. regarding 111 cascade …look great from outside but many structural problems…they had a open day on january where 20 people showed up but all saw the same problem including me.
another one is 27/29 fairgreen…nice brick duplex with fireplace but again a lot of structural/electrical/garage problem…was lister 149999 got down to 140000. the owner owns many duplexes in the hood. i think 97 fairgreen is on sale too. he lives in the southern towns and he is a lawyer…
111 cascade is listed 134000.00
owners are in china.

[/quote]

LOL don’t you dare look over there.
D

we have one going up for sale in the spring i believe, it is located at 688 cayuga creek road. It is real nice both are 2 good size bed rooms, with a 3rd room that could be a small bedroom or possibly office, i`ll let you know when it goes up

steve dont look over in cascade those neighborhoods are shit the punk ass kids are redicolous over there i lived on summerset (u got through the woods of looney acres. and the kids from that neighborhood used to rob me blind.

[quote=“nitroinsane,post:7,topic:24603"”]

steve dont look over in cascade those neighborhoods are shit the punk ass kids are redicolous over there i lived on summerset (u got through the woods of looney acres. and the kids from that neighborhood used to rob me blind.

[/quote]

lol!
look in the paper there is a shit load gl

Told ya.I can’t believe they get the $$$ they do for those.I think they only rent for around $750 too.No way would I pay 125K+ for a place bringing in $1,500 a mo.
D

[quote=“misteroman$$$,post:9,topic:24603"”]

Told ya.I can’t believe they get the $$$ they do for those.I think they only rent for around $750 too.No way would I pay 125K+ for a place bringing in $1,500 a mo.
D

[/quote]

Seriously, thats been my dilemma since day one. Shit houses for too much money.

[quote=“misteroman$$$,post:9,topic:24603"”]

D

[/quote]

how much would you pay to bring 1500/month?
tell me what properties that you can buy with 125k and get 1500 a month?if you calculate depreciation interest, plus paying your mortgage instead of a rental company…
in an investment stand point it is a good investment.now that the houses are shitty,yes they are but for 125k what do you expect? actually it’s only 62,500 because you are living in one side…

[quote=“accordtl99,post:11,topic:24603"”]

how much would you pay to bring 1500/month?
tell me what properties that you can buy with 125k and get 1500 a month?if you calculate depreciation interest, plus paying your mortgage instead of a rental company…
in an investment stand point it is a good investment.now that the houses are shitty,yes they are but for 125k what do you expect? actually it’s only 62,500 because you are living in one side…

[/quote]

LOL, are you sure you really want me to go there?I’ll be nice since you are new.
Dr. don’t buy in that area.
D

[quote=“misteroman$$$,post:12,topic:24603"”]

LOL, are you sure you really want me to go there?I’ll be nice since you are new.
Dr. don’t buy in that area.
D

[/quote]

damn, i was hoping you’d run with that one. suppose it’s too easy though. like fishing with dynamite.

Nice area :tup:

Buy it!