wtb small truck tool box

Anyone happen to have a tool box laying around that will fit in a Nissan frontier? Looking to keep it pretty cheap here does not have to be anything special or pretty.

I’ve got one I’ll sell for $100. Never mounted outside, I just used it as a box for Crx parts.

Let me know your dimensions of the bed.

i have one also it came out of the truck i just bought . its alum and its decent shape 50 bucks if it will fit your truck

Thats a good deal I was looking for one a few months back and couldnt find em under $100

The bed it self is 4ft wide, but between the wheel wells it is only 41" The wheel wells start at about 14"

Any of the above going to fit?

I’ll get measurements today and let you know.

Okay, thanks. If it will fit give me a call, would like to pick one up tonight…
421-1116
Thanks,
Jimmy

what truck did you just buy?

i just bought a 94 k 1500 . its got the z71 pachage and tow setup i need and is a lot stronger than the f-150 in the pullin department . so ill be sellin the f here pretty soon once i get the chevy setup more to my liking

Any measurments? Vlads did not fit w.o cutting bed liner

its off a 94 chevy k1500 man , il get measures later tonight when im at the truck

Full size truck box def won’t fit in a Frontier bed FYI.

Yeah i didn’t know it was a full size truck. I still might take yours off your hands. Still haven’t had much luck on finding one to fit the bed liner did a little research last night. Did find out why the liner is so much bigger than the wheels wells its self. It because it is universal for all frontier models. I will probably be in touch with you in the next week or so.

Ok sounds good.

I was just thinking about this, but you could even add spacers out of 2x4’s or similar for the bed - about 2 inches and you won’t have to cut the bed liner. Easy fix.

That’s actually the same thought i had, but i think it would look like compolete crap. Rather just cut the liner