WTB: some decent rsx rims

Open to anything really. Definitely want them to be 17s that I can throw some 225 45 17 tires on. Must be in good shape. No curb on any of them. Show me what you got.

Let go with a set of 19" lol if so I have RO_JA Fomula One wheels…but they are staggered…or some oem glossy 17x8 mustang gt wheels :slight_smile:

Something that doesnt belong on a v8 preferably.

You looking for aftermarket only? I have a set of Acura/Honda HFP Wheels. They are gunmetal. One has a scrape near the lip maybe 2in at most (girl backed my car into a curb outside the bar). They are 17x7" with 215-50-R17 Falken Tires. Bought them Brand New Last May from an Acura Dealer Online, and they have Acura Center Caps. Tires all have even wear 12K all highway miles on them as I commute 90 miles round trip each day.

Here are some pictures:

will 225-45-17 tires fit on those? Also, show me a pic of that scrape. Price? Not picky on acura or aftermarket.

Yup 225-45-R17 will fit fine they are 7" wide. I was going to mount that size on them, but I use the car to commute and the skinnier the tire the better, so 10mm less width = that much better gas mileage (don’t ask…)

I could take a pic of the mark tomorrow.

As for Price I paid $550 shipped for the wheels, $320 for the tires shipped, and $80 for roadforce mounting/balancing at best volvo.

So make an offer.

Only reason I am selling is I want to pick up a set of 18" Volks I think, going baller.

Im gonna look around first before I decide. Only had this post up for a couple days.