WTB Someone that can flash a verizon phone to cricket for me

i have the data cable and all, its an lg vx8600 flip, that is currently not activated. I’m not about to pay 300+ for a shitty cricket phone, when i have a nice one and all it needs is flashed over.

i would pefer to be able to get the picture messeges and internet wap to work too, so if you can do that too its a plus.

but if you can oly get the phone and texting to work with cricket i will def consider that too!

allready messeged a few craigslist ppl, but would rather have someone on here do it.

But yeah LMK

Thanks
-Rich

I have some dealers down here that do it for $50. One of them claims to be able to get the browser and the pix messages to work, but Im not sure if its on EVERY phone or just particular models. You pay for shipping to and from and the $50 and I can get it done for you.

Talk to mike(Xlogic)

xlogic can do it

Tara we already discussed sending business to me…anyway…i can do it…and for less than 50…hell i don’t even charge that much to bring iphones to tmobile…
thanks shawn & zac :wink:

Seeing that it’s a verizon phone it would be rather easy to get most of crickets settings to work if not all of them(sprint phones are finicky), I’ve been doing this for some time now with every major carrier in the U.S. Sprint,Verizon,Cricket(Not major in the U.S. but PGH),AT&T,T-Mobile…want it done right and by a pittspeed member…then pm me

I forgot about the computer genious/phone haxor. sorry mike.

How could you forget about me and my “sexy” voice lol

it was easy. you lost me 500.00 cause you couldnt show up to work :slight_smile: do not reply. you know how to get ahold of me. LOL

I can make up for that 500!!! Remember us skinny guys don’t have any fat restricting our insertion :hitit:

pm sent thx xlogic

is it possible to flash an iphone to verizon and keep the same plan and have all the same options the iphone offers??

first your posting this in the wrong place.
Second, No, it is not possible to put a iphone on Verizon, you can only have a iphone on a GSM service. Verizon,Sprint, and cricket are CDMA phones. At&t and t-mobile are GSM phones

no sir

after your first sentence all is correct, he was posting right where it needed to be because i have been checking this thread.

xlogic, any luck on those dl thingys? would like to get this done this weekend.

you know my IM’s forward to my phone…but i’ve been getting called in left and right at work, barely have time to take out the garbage at home…believe i may be off today

any luck man? I’m gonna be down the city for most of the afternoon today, if you have everything you need, i could swing by and do the phone real quick, then pay you and be on my way, LMK I’ll check here in the am for an update and then call you and hopefully meet up with you. LMK tho since ill be 5 min away from you.

illl pm you this too…

I seriously need this done like this week, xlogic or ANYONE HELP ME!!!

i left a message last week…no returned call :-\