WTB: Something Quick,RWD, MT for under 12g

Like the title says:

Quick- 12’s in the 1/4
RWD
Manual Trans
Newer- 97+

No Camaros…but Firebird/trans ams are ok with unlimited miles and auto trans since I have easy access to :snky: there.

Not really down for a project so it must be clean in and out. About all I would want to get into would be dumping an LS1 into something.

All for under 12g :slight_smile:

buy my bmw and drop a ls1 into it. there ya go.

Being the nissan sluts you are, one way or another you’ll end up with a 240sx

http://ls1tech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=499167

ls1, 6spd, rare color, trans am ws6, good amount of mods, asking $12.5k

only down side is you would have to take a drive for it.

Thanks Jeeves…thats sharp…I will consider it.

And unfortunately having had the premier Nissan for the US, a 240 just doesnt cut it in the “nice” category for me. I tried it, and sold it already.

i got a 2000 mustang :slight_smile:

too bad you want something newer, other wise i could cut ya a deal on my Z… :lol:

ps: it looked like you were about to shed a tear when i drove by the other day… :frowning:

^ lol I was like oh, hey theres Andy, then I looked at my empty driveway and went…ugh

I am staying away from meets until I have something worthy of the new HD camcorder on the scene.

PM Sent

Kyle you considered a 99/01 cobra? They can be found for your price range, and can be made pretty damn quick with some bolt ons and a little :tspry: Plus you can make em look pimp as fawk with a nice drop and a hot set of wheels. Just some food for thought!

turbo miata project.

buy back your Z…

or get another…

but i think i could approve if you wanted a supra too…

Yeah, I have looked at some but havent found one that really makes me say…damn I want that…if you know of any…let me know, because I wouldnt mind owning another pony :slight_smile:

Kyle … Jay that i work with has a 95 T/A … VERY VERY clean … some minor mods … 3:73’s,CAI,98-02 tails,flowmaster catback W/Cat delete,06 chrome C-6 wheels …

Ill ask him for ya

Much appreciated everyone…now that I am working again, its nice to be able to get something again. :tup: for the help

Ohhh snap. Im a man on a mission now :slight_smile:

:lol: Thanks Mike,find me a blue one and it will be just like the old days…only in the new style lol

friggn…get woodys car back…i still call it kyles car…its your work and he gets the babes = not right

kyle back so mustang…YAYYYYYYYY

HAHAHAHA…what u didnt know is that when I sold the car, as part of the deal I gave him “my little black book” I said…Woody, I am retiring, settling down, I no longer need this…then the clouds parted and a beam of light descending from the heavens and illuminated the book. As I passed the torch over to Woody, he became the new carrier of the Kevorka.

:slight_smile: