WTB: Sportbike

Thats right folks, the OG is coming back to the bike world, Looking to spend up to 5k, I have been looking for a while but I have owned so many of the bikes already I am trying to find something I havent owned yet. If you guys got any leads let me know. Looking for a 750 or higher.:wiggle:

Once I get a bike I am going to be leading some group rides on the weekends to show a lot of you new guys the roads that not to many know about and proper riding techniques like I use to do on wnysr. I have recruited my OG buddy “curvecrazy” to ride with me once again and help you guys learn to ride your bikes the way they are made to be ridden.

O?

jabbu, you better come back to the streets with my and CC! Its time to get the old gang back together! Its been over 2 years.

i’m surprised george is down with showing people the roads

Monster FTW

We r sick of seein young guys dien from noone showin them the proper techniques

people dont die from improper technique, they die from immaturity 90% of the time. getting in over their heads. but good luck in the bike search.

Looking for like new or one that needs some work $800 for 1989 Yahmaha fz 750 needs a fuel pump. New tires on it

lol

lol x2…

there is a 2000 aprilla rsv 1000 with 10k on it and some left side rash for about 4500 i believe.

balller

I’ve got a red 2007 R1 I’ll sell you for $5500. It is stock, cherry and has only 300 miles on it.

Call 212-555-1212 and ask for Joe Mugambe.

cmon…

anyways, hopefully ill see you out this summer

hey i tried callin but they forwarded me to “Hurt in a Car, Call William Mattar” what was that all about? Then Once I got to them they said the gentlemen I was looking for couldnt answer the phone because he hurt his little finger riding on a motard over his limits? Why do I get all this run around when all I want is your cherry R1:hay:

:lol:

I have an '05 600rr for sale, but it is a little out of your price range.

Shut up and send $5500 to Nigeria right now. :burnin:

Do you have more info???