WTB: T-Mobile phone

Anyone have a T-Mobile phone for sale cheap?

bump

i would but i have to send it back. sorry.

a friend has a few layign around…ill ask him

Thats forkin awesome man thanks a lot. My screen cracked the other day :frowning: so I need a new one and dont wanna pay full price for one

is it not under warranty?
im sorry. mine keeps shutting off and dropping calls, so they sent me a new one, but i have to return the old one.

ill call a friend of mine today to see what hes got layng around.

Same concept with me…My nokia 5300 was messin up so they sent me a new one, well a few days after they sent me the new one i was at my friends and had it in my back pocket…I sat down and forgot about it…Went to check a text a few min after and found a cracked screen, so now I have the defective nokia for a few more days then I gotta return it. Tmobile sucks! Service is horrible, I wish I never got it! Nothing but bad luck

awww… I dont really have any problems w/ them. I might end up back with verizon though. who knows.

Well, good luck, sorry.

Got one or two if you want a flip phone (no antenna) or not. The battery life started to slip, so I got another phone (will last a day or two at least) as I leave my phone on 24/7.

just buy a new battery…should be less than a new phone.

the only one I can get my hands on is a sidekick…old school.

Phone? Price?

$20 bucks for the flip one samsung and $15 for non-flip (nokia) sound good?

Heck yeah man, think you can get me a model so I can see pics online?

sgh-x495 need to find the charger.

and nokia - not sure of model, but don’t know if I still have charger or not. It is rough after sitting around for a while… Very basic phone.

I will let u know in a day or two, if I do I will take the samsung one…Any chance of you meeting me somewhere neutral?

sure.