WTB: Track Rat (not vlads)

yeah jesse, i hear you there. i have a mint e36 dash, and some pretty nice tan heated leather power seats from the e36 i’m trying to get rid of.

http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=913507 Check out the prices people are paying for this stuff. This is after I sold the rear side panels, seats, and parcel shelf for $780. :haha Suckers!

Oh and check out post #58 too. Thats the reason people make it a pain in the ass.

HAHA the last post asks about the door panels when only a few posts before it you stated that they were bought and being shipped the next day. I love that shit.

just the whole car in general looks like back to the futureish, look up 1988 nissan 200sx SE, and tell me any of that interior looks good, dosnt matter, a 300zx, ive got turbo parts for this project too, i found one for 700 going to look it sunday or monday. needs tires and a radio, … woooppty do

LOL i remember when i test drove the 300z 5spd for you on rt 20…that guy was weird :banana

ya, he still has it, and i went there today to whole underneath is almost rotted and he still wants 2600 no lower, complete b.s

i bumped you up jesse. :tong

The 200SX would be a good cheap “track rat” though. Swap out for some S13 front suspension components, swap a DE into it, stitch the chassis up and gut it out. You’ll be set.

IMO, the 300ZX is way to heavy and flexible…

Are you looking to be competitive in any certain class? Or just out to have fun?

Fun … take her tops off and go drivin… nothing like EXTREME AUTO CROSS IN A 300ZX!!.. plus ive been wanting a Z to restore