WTB: Track Rat (not vlads)

Looking for a rat, trying to find the s12 version of the nissan 200sx (late 80’s)

Looking for any old rwd nissan will do. Thanks

I have a 89’ 240sx for you :wink:

1995 M3 here, 12k obo

Ya that was the plan when i first got it, but i had to sell b/c i had 3 cars on my front lawn and cops wernt happy…at all. im moving out soon, so ui got room to put 3242 cars no problem. plus i need to stop buying 240’s. i didnt buy the mint 93 black one b/c i had the 92,91,and the 89. i think its time for a change for a track car, im looking for a 1988 Nissan 200sx SE edition(s12). with the (V6) vg30, for 700 or below.

I Need a track rat not a track king…

iight, soooo… if anyone knows where i can get a z31 300zx or 87-88 s12 200sx for 1K or under lemme know

HAHA track king aww

she’d be so happy to hear that but it’s far from the truth :rofl

Atleast you notice it too :shifty :haha

Says the guy with the civic sedan :haha

ya I know right. i remember my friend taking me for a spin in his M3.

I actually WANTED to throw up afterwards, to get rid of that feeling.

JClark’s Track Car Warehouse now is running an inventory clearance special. We have 4 great models to choose from, including 2 E36 M3s from $12,000 to $23,000!

Not Vlad’s

:nuts

I know what’s wrong with vlads? :nuts

wtf no.

you wouldnt!

any parts laying around for said e36’s? :ninja

in a word, yes haha

I want a nissan, not honda, ill never be a owner of a honda/acura.

Im deffenetly looking for a z31 84-88 300zx, i found one, actually 3 just waiting on there emails. the early 80’s 200sx that i wanted is too ford probe’ish and interior, is garbage, i test drove one yesterday and turned me off, ive drove multiple 300’s and ive got 3 friends with parts cars, so its perfect

You have no idea. I can build another car with this crap. IM or email me.

You mention the interior, like it actually matters in a track car.

^ seriously. in a track car, the first thing i’d do is gut it and sell what i could to fund the build.

^^ Seriously, I’ve raised back almost $2000 from selling my interior stuff and probably another $500 to go. It’s a pain in the ass to sell it tho.