FS 1991 Nissan 240sx sr20det $6000obo

Hey I have a 1991 nissan 240sx for sale, it has around 300k on body 120 on sr. It is basicly a stock setup. I actually just got this car today I didnt plan to go with another 240sx since this is now my 8th but I cant pass up a good deal. If anyone is interested email me at p_town_guy@hotmail.com I dont have any pics yet I just got it home about 20 mins ago. Runs and drives mint.

ill give you 3500 for it five more than what you just paid for it beat me too it bro LOL!!!

beat me to it too… if its the one I think… I called to ask when I could come see it and the seller passed you the phone so you could say “sorry man, beat you to it, its clean!”

who was the original seller?

Hey guys, this is actually a differnt car then you are thinking of, but technicly I did still beat you all too that one too lol! I went with cash had a done deal for $2000 for the black s13 with sr20det I left to get dealer plate then when I had the plate and called him and the guy said he sold it! It was right in the ghetto some gangster guy owned it, im glad tho the car needed work, frame rails gone, had allot of other issues I was going to buy both sr’s in toronto and fix the one to sell. Anyway I havnt taken my own pics of the car I have for sale yet, I do have pics from last owner just didnt want to post them here but I could send over msn. I also have a basic stock ka24de s13 for sale $1000

yup ghetto voice dude thats the one lol id like too see this one maybey ill be interested if not GLWS

post the pics anyways! old pics are better than none.

and make a seperate thread for the stock KA S13.

how are both of them rot wise? picks i want! 1 lol

so your selling it same day for 4g`s more?huh

easy there hustler

just making sure i understand

Car is sold, lol. Still have ka24de s13 for $1200 with sparco racing seat.

PIKS? is it rotted?

MAKE A NEW THREAD!!!

with pics.

cause nobody is going to come into a thread for a $6000 car to look for a $1200 car.