1990 240sx ka24de cheap!

Hey I got a 1990 nissan 240sx that had a ka24de installed a little while ago, I got it as a trade in when I sold my old sr20det s13 and I am just looking to get my money for it. The car is in the middle of having body work done, will probly be finished today ready to paint, I will sell it for $1300 how it is now with the sparco racing seat or $1100 without the seat, dont have stock driver seat anymore. The car has 209k on the body, dont know about the engine, some sort of lower suspension. It runs and drives good, I have had many people interested in it but have been too busy working on it, but now I want it gone. Pm me for more info and pics.

i am really intested in it where u located

i am extremely interested
please get back to me

pictures? email me some bealer519crew@hotmail.com

pictures please email me or send a link via pm ? - aaron.parris@live.com

btw its a ka24e not a ka24de i saw the pics

Yea, I was gonna say…should be a E not a DE.

But if read it says a KA24DE was installed a couple months ago .

pictures???

still have it?

send me some pics??seary_d@hotmail.com

Check my other add for $800 cheap this weeknd only, yes the car is a single cam and the car is selling for $800 sorry if I didnt reply to any of you but you can contact me at p_town_guy@hotmail.com

Oh yah by the way guys sorry about the confusion about the ka24e/ka24de I was under the impression it was a dohc at the time I made this add, I just took the guys word for it, wasnt too interested in looking under the hood right away after selling my sr20det s13 lol, but the car runs good.

never got the pics dude///

car is sold