1991 nissan 240sx coupe, ka24de, 5 speed ugly but $1000

selling off a project I picked up earlier this year, I am going to grab a newer quicker car and this needs to go to make some room, matte black, damage to left rear of car, runs well, LSD, racing seats and harness’ aftermarket taillights, 3 inch exhaust, ugly asa wheels, this is a great project car without drift tax, i am just asking what I think it is worth, I also have alot of KA-t Parts that we an make a deal for it you want to add some HP!!! cheers! asking $1000 for this beauty!

nice project car
how many km?

230,000km and change, junst getting broken in, HAHA!

up to the top, will sell the car with the spare engine and trans for $1000, and we can talk about the many KA-T parts I have if you want to turbo this car, moving on up to another toy so wont have room for both

Where are u located, VERY interested!

ya where u located

you located in calgary?

I pm’d him and he is in edmt.

is this still kickin?

hey im very interested , give me a call 780 278 1650

i want those split signals if you decide to part out.

I’ll give you my 3 ambers, 3 drls + a bit of cash for them.

could you please PM me your phone number im looking for a track day only car this would fit the bill nicely

realized my inbox was 100% full… please pm me a phone number thank you!

blam

Hahahahha the origional driftslut!!! WATTA beauty

hey i dont mean to spoil anyones fun or anything but i have had dibs on buying this for a couple months… that is kinda a minor thing now… as i have also not been able to get a hold of him for months… so i think its gone…sadly…

what engine is included with this? How many KM on it? Is this still available.

Picture right there on the first page. And if you don’t know what engine that is maybe you should think about getting a civic.

haha brandon mister negativity