Testing FS: '90 Nissan 240sx KA-T

Make/Model: 1990 Nissan 240sx Coupe KA-T
Asking Price: $ 3500
Condition: Used
Mileage: 140KMs on motor, 198000kms on chassis
Contact Info: Send PM for contact details and to schedule a meet
Description:

I am checking interest to see if anyone wants to buy my coupe as it sits right now. It needs a little work to get it running mint again but its not too much stuff. Here are the problems:

• exhaust leaks, I already bought new gaskets
  • trunk release doesn’t work and I don’t have a trunk key
  • rust in front of the drivers side strut tower, easy fix
  • clutch is slipping when driven hard
  • the tach doesn’t work because its a SOHC one but I’ll include a DOHC tach that I haven’t installed yet

The car is all stock besides the motor. Here is what is included with the car:
Fresh KA24DE with 140000kms
T3/T4 turbo ( made by cherry turbos) 50 trim / .48 housing
Water lines / oil lines / return / fittings
Tial wastegate 38 mm
Custom Log style manifold (made by J&R)
Custom upper downpipe 3 inch (comes with 2 bung for O2)
MSD 50 lbs injectors.
JWT ECU
custom top feed rail (JGY)
Z32 MAF
Greddy Type S BOV
AEM fuel pressure regulator with fittings and lines
FMIC kit , clamps , coupler . 2.1/4 hot ,3inch cold
SAFC2
Megan 3 inch downpipe with Flex
Catco Cat
Bee*R 3 inch duals exhaust

The kit alone almost cost me 3gs and the motor swap cost me around 2gs because it went to 3 different shops until it was running properly lol. The frame rails have already been welded up and the car is reasonably clean. Just needs that section in front of the strut tower welded up and a section at the back of the car where the muffler hangs from is a little rough. My loss is your gain. PM me if interested.

BTW, I will also take parts as trade if you want to lower the price a bit. I’m looking for Nismo motor/tranny mounts, Koyo rad for KA, 5 lug, Z32 rear brake setup, Arizona Z car front Wilwood brake kit, quality wheels, quality seats, 215/45/R17 tires, energy bushing kit, S15 or OBX HLSD, rear coupe Vertex bumper etc. I would like to make at least $1500 in cash on top of the trade.

I snapped a few pics. Keep in mind the car is very dirty. The car does not come with the wheels pictures but comes with stock wheels. The frame rails have a bit of surface rust but no holes. I pictured the rusted part in front of the shock tower I was talking about. The car currently does not have a clutch master or slave installed but I will be installing that.

selll me your front rims!

Would you be willing to sell the turbo kit separately???

you know u wanna sell me that exhaust

hey ma, i’ll trade you your front wheels for two more spec wheels, i’ll throw some cash too if you want…pm me if interested.

I will sell the turbo kit seperatly if you want. Its a better deal to buy the whole car though. If I sell the kit serperate, I will sell the exhaust seperate also. RB26DETT S13 and Pantaloons Racing, please pm me.

I can’t sell the Hanabi’s, they aren’t mine.

KA-t the vert!

I’m considering it lol.

Bump.

Its gonna be really difficult to find the time to install the clutch slave and master until the winter. All I do is work and go to school lol.

If someone wants to grab the car without these parts installed, I’ll let the car go for $3000.

I’ll grab it with $1000 deposit, I just need some time to scare up some extra cash. I could trade you some drag 18s to lower the price. pics: http://xs320.xs.to/xs320/07431/DSCF0133.JPG

hate to break it to you, you had those wheels on backward :|. the tread pattern of the tire is facing the other way

yeah, I know. I was in a hurry when I installed them and I only realised when I was taking the pics ther other day.

waiting to hear back from my insurance company…

i am very interested

I installed the clutch master and slave today so the car actually moves now. Come drive it home for $3500.

still for sale

Yep still have it. Just been rly busy with school and haven’t had time to show it to anyone.

The car is pending sale.

I’ll let you guys know if the deal falls through.