wtb used gokart chassis

as the title states im looking for a used gokart chassis for a project im doing, can be a retiered chassis or a backyard type, has to be rolling, and not completely busted.
let me know what u got and pics would be great

farmer

try contacting Cameron Motorsports in hamilton, He may have something kicking around.

http://www.gtcars.ca/online/motorcycles-other/83416-honda-5hp-racing-go-kart-200-a.html

gixxxer cart

Call 401 mini indy and ask for a guy named Ricky. The Owners son.

He can get you what you need, No problem.

got 2 carts

one has a 6.5hp motor with exhaust and intake upgrade and the governer tooken out.

The other has a 125cc 40hp 2 stroke motoserious racing motor and has gone roughly 140km/h on gayuga road course. (goes faster in the middle section of tmp than bikes)

big price diference between the two. let me know if your interested.

My friend races go karts and is sponsored so selling an older chassis should not be an issues. By rolling do you want full brake setup and everything? Let me know

Price?

I second that notion

How much

I’ve got a Race kart with a yamaha Kt100 motor (100cc, 2 stroke). Motor was just rebuilt, not even 0.5 hours on it, bored with race pipe. Not really what your looking for, just thought I’d throw it out there.

well My friend I think is looking for 500 obo for his.

Mine on the other hand I am looking for about 1500 obo with the 100 spare tires, 4 sets of rims 8 inch wide rims with tires for the rear and if wanted I have 3 5.5hp motors and one is bored and turned up with about 11hp for racing which ill through in for free.

Now his has no plastics and mine has front bumper, steering deflector and side plastics.

How much for the 40hp one though?

Mine on the other hand I am looking for about 1500 obo with the 100 spare tires, 4 sets of rims 8 inch wide rims with tires for the rear and if wanted I have 3 5.5hp motors and one is bored and turned up with about 11hp for racing which ill through in for free.

Oh okay thought both were your friends, etc.

pm me pics of 40hp?

will do tonight or tomorrow got to get cars ready for sunday