WTB: used wastegate

well, i think my no namer wastegate is shot, as my vacuum lines are fine, and the think still doesnt open at the PSI its rated for, or at all for that matter, so i think the diaphram is shot. looking for any name brand decent shape wastegate, let me know what you got. the cheaper the better. spring size doesnt matter.

i might have one for you from my GN, not sure if it would fit, but if i have one i know it works.

let me know the specs and whatnot and asking price. i can get a brand new tial for $200, but im trying not to spend that much

Just out of curiousity, around what PSI does your shit wastegate open at?

PM ripperbone. I think he has one for sale…
I think he wanted like 100 bux for it.

He’s from Colorado.
But hes cool as hell.

when nick lets off, its at 13psi and still creeping up, lol

and considering that the most boost a stock zetec 2.0 has mnaged to handle so far is 14.5psi … 13 isnt a very safe #

yeah, i need to do a compression test BAD. im worried i did damage. not like it matters, i have a spare motor with 25k miles on it waiting to drop in.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8064798046&ssPageName=MERC_VI_RSCC_Pr2_PcY_BIN_Stores_IT
here is a cheap one for you

ohh i forgot. I have an extra
noname wastegate from ebay.

$75bux

yea I have a new, never been used turbonetics deltagate wastegate for 100 plus shipping, pm has been returned
heres some pictures of it

ill prolly take it ripperbone, once i hear back from ya…PMed

ripp.= Awesome seller.

any word on it ripperbone??

i have tried to figure it out and I have no clue on what spring is in there. I can take it apart and let you know the color of the spring. I tried to look at turbonetics website, and they didnt list the springs for the deltagate’s.

PM replies ripper :tup:

devin your SHO will take 13psi if your bold enough to push the tranny/clutch that far.

well i looked today and the spring is not a colored spring, so if anyone knows what psi it is let us know. also the dyaphram is orange so I dont know if that makes any difference

you still interested?

yes i am, i just am a broke ass and im like $40 short right now. i can grab it on thursday