WTB: Verizon PDA

I am looking for either a new or slightly used PDA for the Verizon network. Ideally I am looking for a used Blackberry Curve or something simliar. Please let me know what model you have/price you’re looking for/location. Thanks!

interested in a motorola Q?

Check your pm’s

I have a Samsung i730 for sale. I just upgraded to the VX6800. Runs WM5, full QWERTY keyboard, Wifi, Bluetooth, etc. I’ve got a few misc cases. 2x charger cradles (used one at work, one at home) and 4 batteries (2 slim, 2 extended). I can scrounge up an SD card for it too. Looking for $150 obo for everything.

treo 650p
or
treo 700p

got a Motorola Q. Original box/CD’s/manuals + 2GB card.

$65

I have blackberry’s models 8703e (60.00), 7250(20.00)

i have a curve, but i’d probably need a fair amount of money for it.

a new one with no contract is $429.

I located a Curve but its the world edition—I don’t care too much for it I’m going to try to sell that and get the better model of the Curve w/the camera and shit. Apparently Verizon will allow you to go from a regular cell phone to a Blackberry at any time in your contract and give you the 2yr pricing so I don’t know

Make me an offer on the Curve, and you can have it tomorrow.

Verizon will switch the pricing to your 2 yr price, but you still have to pay for the data plan.

I don’t mind paying the data plan, they already bend me over on their Vcast package plus the e-mail program on my regular cell so a few bucks more isn’t an issue.

The World Editions are garbage. I’ve got an 8330 (Curve) and I’m looking to switch to AT&T, make me an offer.