WTB: Verzion Phone

I can’t stand my phone and I’m looking for something better. My upgrade isn’t for awhile so I’m looking to buy one. Does anybody have a nice Verzion phone for sale?

want a treo 700p?

i actually want a treo, is it windows based or no? how much and what kind of condition is it in?

no windows. the 700p has the palm software. i had two of the windows version and they both shit the bed so they gave me the palm software back. obviously, i would recomend against the windows software.
i’ll try to get you a picture of it. it has some scratches on the front of it because i put it in my pocket with my keys the first day i had it. the screen had a cover on it so it’s fine. i also have a 1 gig memory card for it that you can have. i dont have anything to use it in now.

i dont know what they are even going for now. what’s fair?

pm sent!

I sold a 650 on eGay abotu 2 months ago for $223 if that helps.

bump maybe be getting the treo but im still interested to see whats out there!

White Motorola K1M in PERFECT condition with 2 wall chargers, car charger, and USB cord. Send offer via pm if you are interested. Thanks.

i want a smartphone like a treo or something similar… id even consider a new chocolate… thank you for the offer though!

still looking…