WTB: VW MK3 Axles and spindles

I am looking for a set of front spindles with the hubs. I am also in need for 2 of the same axles (the shorter ones).

NOTE: I am looking for the 4x100 hub pattern so the MK3’s.

http://www.sand-bug.com/sb1/golf_ds_axle_complete.jpg

http://www.sand-bug.com/sb1/Stock_Spindle_back.jpg

what are they off of?

I’m in need of them. I think 93 up jetta and golfs had the bolt in type axles.

sry i only have a mk4 front laying around.

I think the axles are the same as the mk3’s just the hub bolt pattern is different?

Sorry homie i cant part with the axles, I know I am going to pop a few once the car is back together. lol

Yea I hear ya.

Probably not going to help but I have some that I can pull off my Golf, but not until I get the Jetta on the road which may be upwards of a week or two. I am waiting for the title to get to the previous owner then signed over to me. If you are still in need by that time then I can see if I can get them out.

Yea that will work. I will let you know if I happen to get any before that.
Thanks

PM sent.

I think I know’s what you’re doing and if I’m right, I’m doing the same now :slight_smile:

I may have a set of the axles. I have two matching sets and I need the long ones so as long as they fit the hubs I have you can have the small/short ones :slight_smile:

my buddy has spindles/hubs etc. lmk if your interested. He may have axles, if not

germanautoparts.com - 90 bucks brand new and local.

Adam, definitely lmk!

AJ- I’m really not looking to spend more then $120 for everything. I can get it all in a junkyard for $100 but I then have to pull them out

Yeah I got em. The longer ones will work for my rear suspension, so you can have the shorter ones. Can probably use them as is, but may want to just drop them off @ excel and have them refurbished(it’s cheap)

I’ll bring them home from the shop one night next week. You can pick them up in Ballston Spa then.

Sounds good, PM me your number and where to meet you at.