WTB/WFF: Verizon Cell Phone

My dad is getting dicked around by verizon and they won’t cut him any deal on a new phone…and he refuses to pay $100+ for the most basic model because they won’t give him the contract renewal deal, despite how much they already make off of him (they checked his account and saw he only uses an average of 14 minutes a month lol).

he’s switching to the pay as he goes plan they just started…but wants any basic, simple, working verizon phone.

anybody got anything?

unfortunately the only other 2 i have laying around i replaced not because i had the contract renewal discount, but because they broke on me…so i can’t help him out myself.

i have a spare sitting around collecting a bit of dust… its an LGVX8300 + wall charger
i’d just have to borrow a friends memory card so i can transfer my pictures over from it to my newer phone
edit: its a little worn around the edges, if you want it for 5 bucks you can have it

as long as it works and holds a charge it’s sold. he only uses it like i said 15 minutes or so a month…well less now since the majority of the use it sees is during the summer when he’s out on the bike…

Still got that phone? If he doesn’t want it I might be interested.

Shawn