WTB: Verizon Phone

For my girlfriend. She needs one ASAP. Fancy or not fancy, it doesn’t matter as long as she doesn’t have to change her plan.

Hmm. I suppose I could part with old LG VX6100. The standard battery is shot, but I’ve got an extended (1700mAh) battery and the door to go with it. The new battery typically lasted me ~10 days, so it should get the average girl through a day. :stuck_out_tongue: It works fine, never let me down. I know I’ve got the charger kicking around here somewhere, and if you want probably an ebay data cable/usb charger.

We’d have to consult evolve to make sure the ESN is clear or whateverthefuck you do to swap a CDMA phone. (I upgraded to a PDA phone about a month ago. Ordered it online, swapped them myself.)

$45?

I’ve got a Motorolla V710 already set up for Verizon with the following:

• Car charger
  • 2 batteries, both working
  • 2 chargers
  • Mobile Office Kit (for synching with PC, software to use cellphone as modem, sync cable to hook phone via usb port, etc. etc.)

Make me an offer.

Shit Mr. Rula…I would pay a million dollars if you left some of your prime digits in there :stuck_out_tongue:

someone is also selling a vx8000 on here for a good price.

I think I’m picking up a maddd cheap 710 from redrum. If I don’t, then I’ll bump the thread. Thanks for the offers so far :tup:

If I buy a phone, can they start a new contract on it? I am not with verizon but am looking to be.

She bought one today, no need for one.

Well then I am hijacking the thread and curious if I can get one

I’d pm evolve if I were you.

He’s the Verizon guru on here.

Verizon has two contracts, hardware and service. You can get a new phone contract and be forced to extend your service contract, but you can have no phone contract and have a service contract…

If you go into verizon and buy a phone at full retail or online, you will pay more but not be locked into a contract for the phone. If you take a two year or one year agreement, you will be charged less for the phone but you will need to stay a customer.

If you walked in with an old verizon phone and wanted to sign up, they might offer you a month to month plan or sign a year plan, that part im not sure on.

dude, ive done this for almost 4 years, and that just confused the shit out of me.

if anyone has questions you can call/post/pm me about anything verizon related