WTB: Windows Vista and Memory

im lookin for any version of Vista, and for memory i need a stick of ddr2 5300 for a notebook. just seein if anyone wants to get rid of any b4 i go and buy NEW. please pm me if u have vista or memory, Thx

Academic Copy from any SUNY school. It should only cost a few bucks. A friend of yours should be able to hook you up with a copy.

UB offers vista business and Ultimate for next to nothing, look into that method.

yes i only know a handfull of people who go there and they all have a copy alrdy

Wrong answer…

UB is the only SUNY school that offers the cheap Microsoft Campus Agreement. They are the only ones that have a technology fee the students pay to cover it.

I love when people have their friends get them the software and then when they come in and need it for themselves, they are screwed since they already show they picked it up in the system :slight_smile: Then they say, well, I picked it up for my friend…
I ROFL at them :slight_smile:

:frowning:

I can get you a “copy” of vista,any version…

sorry i want a legit copy, but say i want home premium how much would it cost me

i have a legit vista cd home premium that you can borrow to install it but you will need to find a key or something

well then if you want to pay 200 bucks go for it.

well how much is what im asking?

lol, what about the office 07 Spotty though out the SUNY system?

i have a 1G stick of 200 pin sodimm 128mX64 DDR

brand new from crucial

$30

if you want it

Show me a school that the students get it for cheap other than UB. Faculty may have the option. I have the whole list of who gets what. There is only one other school that is in the process of going through it. And if they do, it goes through us. :pimp:

http://www.circuitcity.com/ssm/Business-home-office/sem/rpsm/Ntt/vista/Ntk/Challenger/searchType/user/Ntx/mode+matchallpartial/catOid/-13002/link/ref/N/90000141+40000085+20012961+20012996+20013002/link/ref/rpem/ccd/sitewidesearch.do

I’m not sure what the upgrades are for,perhaps upgrades from XP but it doesn’t say.You can get the basic version for $199.99,unless you can do they upgrade for $99.99.

Newegg.com has cheap ass RAM.

An upgrade will require you to install the cd of the previous version, be it Windows XP or 2000, or ME, or 98. This is to prove that you have ownership of a previous version and then it will let you proceed with the install. You can use that cd that is laying in the corner of your computer room. You can start with a fresh computer and put the upgrade cd in, and then put in the previous version when it requests it. You do not have to have an OS installed when you do the upgrade.

I can give you a copy of xp black professional edition which has a vista skin