Any Current UB students want to make 20 bux?

PM me :snky:

Man, I don’t get a cut… :frowning:

j/k… I can’t do it myself…

whats the word, I’m current

ms office or xp pro?

or vista?

Just for people that have been asking instead of replying to a ton of PM’s, here is the info on the Microsoft Campus Agreement software for current UB students

http://www.ubmicro.buffalo.edu/msproducts.php

We are temporarily out of stock on Vista Business.

And I always get asked the question.
No, I can’t help you if you aren’t a UB student. Not worth losing my job. :frowning:

Im confused.

you probably get asked this to, any idea on when you will have more in of Vista(I am a UB student)

how bout this one…I graduated in June, am I still eligible to get the software?

If you have a current UB id, they don’t usually check your status of graduated or current. You could try

No clue. Heard rumors of next week. It’s Microsoft, anything can happen. Best idea is to call the store mid-week and ask, 645-7792.

Bump :slight_smile:

I need MS Office, or just a product code for Home & Student 2007.

Anyone?

Since this is up; if any students want to hook me up with a Windows 7 DVD (64-bit) let me know.

Just dl a torrent. Use the pirate bay

Man I was so bummed when my UB ID stopped working. What a shitty day that was.

Anybody on here a former DC++ user? Those were the fucking days.

DC++? n00b I was the first person in Roosevelt kicked off of Napster for having Metallica on my PC. :ohyeah:

Haha seriously? Elaborate?

And I had Napster too, but I was way younger than college age. Good old 56k!

---------- Post added at 03:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:45 PM ----------

Actually I’m curious of something now.

Does any kind of file sharing program exist at UB anymore? Isn’t it something like Win++ now? Can you use it without getting ripped a new one?

DC++
I may or may not have been reamed for running it at work, considering I’m not a student. LOL

DC++
I may or may not have been reamed for running it at work, considering I’m not a student. LOL

Haha it still exists?

FYI anyone with a valid .EDU email can get Office Professional 2010 for $99. I know it’s probably cheaper at UB, but it’s still a good deal. Especially since the licensing allows for it to be installed on 2 computers.