WTB/WTT: ~12-14lbs B-series flywheel, have Fidanza 7.5lb for trade

As title states, I currently have a Fidanza 7.5lb on my 2000 Si, looking for something a little heavier but still lighter than the stock B-series ~17-18lb versions. Ideally would like to find an oem DC2 ITR ~14lb, not sure if only the JDM version got the ~14lb’er or if USDM did also

or something like an ACT streetlite ~12.5lb

i may consider an already lightened stock one also as long as it’s not warped, gouged/scored, in need of resurface, etc

i have a stock one dc2

I have a stock one but I don’t know what it weighs or what car it’s out of. Needs a resurface.

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/219/515378191_a2b835bc89_m.jpg

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/208/515351156_6a29baa9ff_m.jpg

4door- DC2 meaning ITR or normal teg?

Marnie- if you could get a weight on that it would be great, and/or any kind of id/stamp/cast code and how much you’d be looking to get for it. We will be out in your area for some of your upcoming events and definitely seneca

I already have a stock piece on my GSR, not really looking for another full weight version so i would need to get any oem ones lightened which is kinda pricey last I checked into it
ideally would like to find one thats already lighter or lightened and not in need of resurfacing considering a new oem itr part is under $200

normal

marnie, yours is from a b16a.

Thanks

bump still looking

would the stock dc2 non type r work or no? b/c its off …pm me

PMed…

any stock NON-r part is no good, HAS to be either the ~14lb ITR piece or a professionally lightened and balanced one. As mentioned previously i already have 2 stock weight flywheels (both GSRs) which are too heavy and the fidanza which is too light

ideally would like to trade for an ACT streetlite

pms returned

Pete, I keep forgetting to weigh it, but according to the internet (lol) the B16A is 18 lbs. and the ITR is 14 lbs. The one I have needs to be resurfaced anyway, maybe it wouldn’t be that big of a deal to get it lightened at the same time? I’d trade it to get that front swaybar back if you didn’t put it on your car :slight_smile:

edit: if you already have two other stock ones then you probably don’t really need this, never mind :confused:

I actually still havent gotten around to putting that sway on the Si, still running the stock 26mm for now. I’d still really like to dial out a little bit more of the understeer, just havent figured out exectly how I want to go about it yet. I might just end up going to higher spring rates even tho I love how the car rides on the street right now

if you want it back it’s all yours, i’ll find another one if/when i decide thats definitely the way i want to go. I also have the stock 21mm from my eg if that helps you at all

as far as the flywheel, I already have a gsr that needs resurfacing that i have considered having lightened but anytime you have have a flywheel altered (ie- lightening), then you need to have it rebalanced too like any kind of rotating assembly. So resurfacing + lightening + rebalancing = $$$$. It’d just be cheaper to buy a brand new flywheel, OEM ITR or otherwise. Iirc my cost on a new OEM ITR is only like 160ish

Cool, if you can bring it to the event on Sunday I’ll buy it back from you.

do you mean our event at ecc or do you guys have one out there also on the same day?

I’m coming to ECC.

ok i’ll bring it, txt me in the morning so i don’t forget to grab it

PM me your number, and I will! :slight_smile:

oops sorry thought u already had it :shrug:

pm sent

aaaaaaand…

BUMP

up