WTB/WTT Turbo parts & accessories

D-series.org Theres a guy selling a greddy 18g kit with the ecu and tune onboard. Comes with everything but injectors.

its a full kit. if you do the swap for all the other shit i’ll have my friend ivan mcnally tune it for ya on his roller bearing dynomometer.

mcnally tuned my friend jose rosterito jonesero’s 94 teg gsr on the tsunami kit and made 425whp on 19psi pump fuel. lmk if you are interested.

i am deffinetley interested bro…does that kit have the turbo with it? and a tapped oilpan? If theres no turbo then the gsr’s have to be traded to get the garrett

plug and play there hot rod. comes wit everything. if you gotta trade the gsr’s then your gonna have to add 125 to take place of the gsr rims

I’ve got a tapped oil pan for ya bud.

okay lemme know where and when to meet you

and it does or doesnt have a turbo?

I think the tsunami kit does come with a turbo. I believe its pretty big too. The best part of the kit is the 24" intercooler

pics of the manifold and turbo you have for trade would help you speed things up. how old are these parts?

???

He’s selective in what he wants to reply to. I told him I had a tapped oil pan for him… no response. So, not my loss… lol.

Ya want this oil pan bud? Lemme know… 20 bucks for you.

im interested, we’ll see what happens this week, i owe the machine shop $350 for headwork, i got it shaved, ported, polished, decked, and new valves springs retainers and valve seals…if i have 20 after monday ill let you know

I have 2 FMIC cores. I can post measurements for each. One is a 2.5" core 2.5" out, other is a 3.25 with 3" in and out Decent shape and they were somewhat compact, like 8" tall and maybe 26 wide… they are rough guesses off the top of my head. also have a buch of 2.5" charge pipes and couplers… should be able to use alot or all of it to make a FMIC for your car.

ok i will let you guys all know, check out my forsale thread so i can fund these parts

Why would you shave the head(which raises the cr) when you’re going to turbo it?
And where are the pics of the Bseries ramhorn?