WTB: your used cingular phone

My phone sucks super bad and i cant take it nemore so im looking to pick up someones old phone.

It has to be in pretty good shape and not the size of the phone from saved by the bell.

it must have the spot for the SIM card

let me know what you have… once i get a few options ill pick whatever one i feel will suit my needs the best

:lol:

i have one at home, i cant remember the model, but its probably a perfect fit for you, has sim, t9 etc… minor dmg i think but till very awesome all around… lemme see if i can find it

its an older version of this phone:
Samsung X497

If you dont mind non-flip phones i have a nokia 3595, great shape and reception, cheap

i have one but beat a bit, still works just fine, but i got sick of it after 1.5yrs, so thats how old it is.

dirty e30 needs a phone too.

indeed.

I have an erikson for sale…

looking for a pic online, cause my verz phone is a POS.
dunno if it has SIM dealie… but it has 3 batteries, and a wall charger. Looking for like 20 bux or something.

nokia 3650, kinda large-ish but has lots of great features and will use your sim card. i have all the original boxes manuals and charger too.

My contract is up in two weeks. If you can wait until then you can have my old phone. It’s a samsung, non camera phone. Very good shape (nearly new).

:slight_smile: