WTB: Z32 Maf with pigtail

Looking for a Z32 MAF with pigtail.

PM me.

i can get you a new one. no pigtail though

I need the pigtail.

Not looking to spend much since it’ll only be on the car for a few weeks til the EMS comes in.

Found one. :slight_smile:

anyone have a definite wiring diagram for the MAF? I am having doubts if what I used was correct. Info sourced from hereLINK:

FOR Z32 MAF USERS, THE PINOUT IS:
(ECU retune is required)
Z32 MAF PIN SR WIRE COLOR FUNCTION
A - Not connected
B White MAF signal
C Black MAF Ground
D - Ground (connect to C)
E Black / White +12V Ignition
F - Not Connected

I am going to doubly check it against this if it can be confirmed as correct. but what is top, left, right? the side with three ‘humps’ is top or two? Also, My pigtail has a green wire on it that is not listed anywhere(obviously I didnt hook it up)

Here is the breakdown using the Harness I bought for 20 Bucks…
From Right to Left:
White - to White on the stock Harness
Black - to Ground on the car
Black - to the Black on the Stock harness
Red - to the Black and White stripes wire on the Stock Harness

Attach all of the wires from the new Z32 Harness to your stock wire cluster…use the direction above. You can either solder the wires (preffered) or do what I did. I just used wire connectors and crimped them together, then wrapped the harness in black tape. I didnt wanna do it permanantly with solder yet since I am going to have an intake pipe made for me later and may have to reduce the harness length.
Then you will still have the ground wire to deal with…I extended the ground wire and set it right below my profec motor…but there are plenty of places to ground it at…