WTBorrow: 3.8 Taurus fan

This is probably a long shot on here, but if anyone has a 3.8 Taurus electric fan laying around, could I either borrow it to check fit or could I have you take a few measurements for me?

M&M has these in stock for five bucks.

If youo are doing what I think you may be doing might I recommend the ATX SHO’s dual fan setup.

I have one from a 3.0 SHO, let me know if this would suit ya.

I think CamaroJoe has one laying in his garage. But then i’ve wanted to borrow it for a year or so to see how it fits in my 1 gen, as its supposed to be a neat set up.

:word:

ls1swap?

long story short I have an electric fan out of a Lincoln Mark VIII. while this is an incredible fan, it aint gonna fit with my crank pulley. I have heard that the 3.8 Taurus fan performs almost as well as the Mk VIII but has a much slimmer profile. so slim is good and if the ATX SHO fan will fit this, then I will have to look into that

if this is similar or the same as either the ATX one mentioned above or a regular 3.8 one, then I would be quite interested. I’m gonna do some research and I’ll get back to you.

you can run a stock clutch fan as well

yeah the one I had was messed up to begin with, so if i’m gonna get a new one, I’d really like to try and get an electric setup in there, and the car is already wired for it anyway.

somedude might have an extra ATX SHO fan, pm him!

try $17.50 lol but I got one so im gonna see if it works. just by comparing the 2 side by side the taurus one is a lot thinner, so it should work i dont even think i will have to trim the shroud.