WTBorrow: Drywall Jack

Like the title states, I need it for maybe a week or a little longer. I will return it in the condition I borrowed it in. Please and Thank you.

http://www.taylorrental.com/images/products/drywalljack.jpg

will let some one borrow my cherry picker if need be. people can vouche for me on here, I am responsible and will take care of your stuff.

hey if you dont find one lemme know i will help u out. i have done this numerous times with no drywall jack. just gotta have at least three people. I actually built my own sort of drywall jacks. jus pm me if u want help.

thats the thing I will be doing it by myself during the morning weekdays, so I will deff. need a jack.

if u want i can seriouly help u with jus me and u its would jus be good to have a third but two will do jus lemme know it can be done

cant you rent these at HD and such?

actually now tht i think of try united rentals or something like tht

yes, but I would rather borrow one instead, I have loaned out my cherry picker before to people on here so I figured someone would help me out if they had one.

2x4 with a piece of plywood screwed to the top?

Looking at his DIY thread, he has alot of area to cover that is at 45 degrees or so. I have never had to put drywall up at that angle, so I am not so sure on how well this works. I know this works well for hanging drywall on the ceiling, but for 45 degree areas I have no clue.

oh, yea, that would def not work…