wtf a half a bag of milk!!

just went n got my front front clip!! its a silver r34 skyline whith a rb25det neo. the neo comes with 280hp 280lbs torque. it also has a front conversion on it. its a 2001 clip with 2002 headlights which are blacked out and also has type m front bumper.

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g289/dftsilvia/032908_14051.jpg

nice :tup:

Nice man…hope it all works out for you.

did you get this from Varun?

Sweet. Someday I want to do a project where I get just the front of a car for parts. :tup:

X…

thats awesome… was your bag of milk half full or half empty?

edited

okay I suck at knowing what your project is.
What is this front end going on?

Wondering the same…

nice. varun called me this morning and asked me how much of a problem i had bringing my clip over the boarder. and told me why and i was wondering how was getting it.

Its going in his 240.

Why do you need a chopped-in-half car? Just easier to move all the pieces?

I know kung foo

Because it’s easier to know that everything is there.

Plus bigger brakes, headlights you can sell.bumper, rad support, rad. brake booster, etc.

Varun told me someone from Buffalo had picked up a front Skyline clip.

Nice clip!

:tup: Very nice.

Holy shit… Thats a gorgeous front end. Good luck

yes i got the front clip because i know everything i need is guna b there all i really need now is a custom driveshaft. even came with they keys. i had to jump on the clip just cuz it had the body panels. plus like jdmsir said i got the big brakes the booster the clutch and brake master cyl. it also has the downpipe and everything else u can think of. yah i got it from varun. pretty cool guy and he is deff ballin his porsche is siqqq. this is what all the stuff is going on my 96s14

how involved is this project? pretty much full custom or does some stuff bolt right up.