WTF, a spy is inside my computer!

I got a ticket today becasue someone was in a MS word doc and all of a sudden this started to type in:

“Maybe he signed off a 10 million have been long navy/ what S. I think he can only open nameI think I can only open markets: as CNN’s navy has signed on it up to connect them to make any of them are based on what happened was that when I make me an as-half was that when an Indiana and Illinois to what was going on is the only a minimum lending in an estimate yet, said maybe it’s my belief in Fact-Finding in the end of the U.N. audio and an eight-89 AM to eleven at the time to find a way that you are going to find a new low on and on DNA team 889 and I know if you have 199 01 in nine years and nine 18199 1811 has yet he is going to many years, and that is the getting any given that the getting a U.N. plan to getting a new England on a family of three and one thousand jobs in-house fighting and looting of 1990 and 1989, and ½-eaten to enact the announcement by many to believe this is the time you going to Vietnam what about the U.N. plan to continue in a family of three of you going to be in our needs only one who has done a lot of honestly be needed some that are no later than Monday in the north by the mentally and in 1990 and 1989 and have even without the announcement of the navy’s fleet that included without electricity to the family of three of you going to be seen as something as mundane as anybody’s meeting with its own nothing really not know exactly what happened to have a background in the one dollar and 1989 world where the senate and the same thing happened and minds of its 1990three we are going to do whatever it was only one of the disputes the U.S. armed groups”

Then it stopped. The machine doesn’t seem to have any remote control tools installed. Nothing kicked off in an event viewer. I don’t see any files on the machine with any of that containing text, for a batch file or something to read from and start typing. They don’t have speech reorganization software installed to kick this off. They don’t have a wireless keyboard or mouse, no Bluetooth on the laptop. I have no idea what could cause this.

Looking at the text it doesn’t look like a logical sentence someone would type out. There isn’t even any periods. Also throughout the text it repeats some key word over and over see bold above. It is very odd!

It seems like some sort of coded message, or completely random worthless text. In a way it kind of spooks me, like its a real covert message or something.

anyone ever see or hear of this shit?

Aluerion virus?

Have seen that do some crazy shit, generally infects the keyboard and mouse driver and does all sorts of funky shit

CLIFFS

MOTHER

FUCKER!!!

:lol

hahahaha that’s awesome!

Huh, I will have to look that up.

95GT, I didnt even type alot my self! lol 75% of that Op was the spy in the computer! lol

Haha, oh, well cliff that too! :rofl

They did just bust all those Russian “spies” :lol

Vlad :shifty