wtf cro cop?

Holy crap, that was the craziest thing I have ever seen. I thought for sure cro cop was dead. That other guy is an animal…

hahah his fucking ankle is the worst…

edit:

Another link that wont get removed as fast

he put up no fight i was kinda upset, it was looking to be a good fight too but nope big knock out

He really let that happen…

holy shit.

damn ktfo!!!

and damn the hurt my legs watching his body fold.

ouch.

both links removed…damn i wanted to see

i watched that fight… and WOW… he got caught… he should have just blocked it like he was going to… but looks like last second he tried to duck…

I was telling the friends Cro Cop is gonna rip this guy a new one… man did I feel foolish.

that lightweight battle was awesome… the skinny fuck was getting destroyed… and he put all he could into that choke hold and WOW he put everything into it… awesome job for him

:cry:

http://www.upshizzle.com/pfiles/2705/Cro%20Cop%20gets%20a%20taste%20of%20his%20own%20medicine...%20Napaownage.gif

he totally dropped his hands there. i thought cro cop was gonna fuck that dude up too. o well i got to watch it at work.

worst upset of the year. i’m still really dissapointed.

and he dropped his hands because he thought it was going to be a body kick. im sure in none of his scouting did he ever see gonzaga throw a head kick

i wonder how many posters here actually know what crocops name is :bloated:

I actually watched that fight last night, was definitely surprised.

randy > cro cop killer
but it should be a good fight

i have all the love in the world for captain america but his fight against gonzaga will be HARD. like he said himself he has an easier go against strikers… not to mention gonzaga will be a good 30lbs heavier than randy.

if gonzaga gets on top of randy, even in guard, it’s gonna be a long night

looked like he came to the UFC thinking it was going to be a cake walk after pride and didnt take it seriously

PRIDE is exposed for not being the most elite MMA organization ever. Arona loses, lil’ Nog loses. Wandy loses. Gomi loses. Mirko loses.

^^ how many ufc guys have went there and got thier shit pushed in tho?

half of pride were losers out of the early days in UFC lol:

barnett, wandy, randleman, coleman.

diaz went to pride and stomped out gomi.
liddel was 1 and 1 there, KTFOing overeem, and of course losing to rampage
franklin did get owned by machida

i cant remember who else :confused:

Wow…that was quite a kick.

Iv’e seen cro cop kick ass in UFC. lucky chain of events.