UFC 70

Anyone watch it? I won’t spoil it for any of you that haven’t. All I have to say about the Cro cop fight is wow…

Ya that was a HOLY SHIT! moment. I think he might have broke his ankle there too. Deffinatly didnt see that coming. Good fight though.

ima download it once i see it on the net and watch it.

I dunno, he was walking around all fine and dandy afterwards. That leg was twisted very badly though. The Arlovski fight was a huge dissappointment also. Being to cautious now…

I dunno, he was walking around all fine and dandy afterwards. That leg was twisted very badly though. The Arlovski fight was a huge dissappointment also. Being to cautious now…

Ya I noticed he was walking alright, but that could be for now. Hes probally messed today. If he didn’t break it, it is soo sprained badly.

Ya that Arlovski fight wasn’t too good, but he knows it and said hed make more of a show next time. That lightweight fight was nuts though, almost choked out while standing! I swear the guy was out then. All in all sweet free fight, better that the last one i paid $50 bones for!

downloading ufc 70 right now. it will be done in 3 hrs, and i wont be able to watch it for about a week. WOHO for finals…

I thought Cro Cop would have at least thrown a kick or 2! At least we didn’t have to pay for it this time!

He threw one kick and put a HUGE welt on the side of his opponent. But that one kick is all he got, and it brought him down to the ground. After some ground and pound, Cro Cop got that boot in the head. I was very disappointed. Wanted to see some more action.

But the way he fought in K1 and against the last UFC opponent, the fights were like night and day! Either way, I guess the better man won and Couture vs Conzaga is gonna be a battle and a half!

Man cro cop got knocked th f*** out. He kicked him solid in the ribs but bothing compared to the skull shaker he was knocked out with…awesome kick. Bisbain threw some fists too. That was fun to watch.

i was so sad when i saw that, he got worked with the elbows, and when he finally got up he was still too dazed, just got owned by his own medicine. Hopefully his next fight is more entertaining…like him owning again :partyman:

i also shit myself when i saw that. the only upside to him losing i guess would be that now he should be fighting tim silvia next and kicks the crap out of him.