WTF NOOOOOOOOOO

IM SO SAD RIGHT NOW WORD CANNOT EXPRESS MY DISAPPOINTMENT… :frowning:

ive been planning a trip this memorial day weekend to go to my gf’s parents summer house in vermont. she told me the magic hat brewery was only about a 30 minute drive from their summer home AND I WAS STOKED! I LOVE MAGIC HAT!! i knew from locust’s (sp) post that they sold growlers there. MAN DO I LOVE GROWLERS! what not to love? ITS A FUCKING HALF GALLON OF BEER FOR CHRIST SAKE!

so knowing that they sold growlers and had tours of the brewery and tasting and whatnot i decided to go to the website today to see what the hours were. I NEARLY BROKE INTO TEARS WHEN I VISITED THEIR PAGE-

http://www.magichat.net/people/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=33

WTF! WTF!!!1 WHAT THE FUCKKKKKKKKK AAAAGGHHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

AFTER MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND! FUCKIGN AFTER I LEAVE :sob:

ell oh ell

Hahaha, bummer.

I’ll be up that way in August.

I love Magic Hat also.

I LOVE MAGIC HAT SOOO MUCH I WOULD MARRY IT IF I COULD

What’s your fav?

i love jinx, number 9 of course, i was just excited to go there and sample things ive never had and get growlers of what i liked

:frowning:

#9 is a very solid chill beer.

I love the fact that even if it’s warm it is still wonderfully delicious.

I should grab one from the fridge right now.

just date her for another year then go back? sex with women > sex with a bottle

Haha poor Jam. this is the second depressing thread you’ve started in a very short time.
cheer up buddy, better times are coming!

my brother got arrested FOR JAYWALKING in vegas 2 days ago too. he just got out of the clank. FOR JAYWALKING

yes, im srs

and guess who got the honor of moneygraming him his bail money?

BAIL MONEY FOR JAYWALKING WTF?!?!

bail money for jaywalking. like, that’s actually just a funny sentence

omg…

i mean it! better times are coming! :uhh:

You can actually get locked up for Jaywalking?

apparently in larger citys yes, you can. they take things like jay walking, falling asleep on a bus, and cutting through a parking lot in your car very serious. (frank was in a holding cell with guys who all were in there for those things)

oh, and for taking a picture of a security guard lol. that was actually a pretty funny story

morale of the story, use an intersection.

Sucks Jam its just not your couple weeks, It’ll look up.

:lol: @ Locust.