WTF: Photoshop guru's enter

I’m planning a rather large party for next saturday and I’m in the process of making the flyer. Alright, lets just say I haven’t started the flyer, but I have everything needed to put it together.

My photoshop skills aren’t the greatest, but only because I never really had the patience to sit down and learn how to do it.

Basically what I’m asking is for someone to whip something together for me, doesnt have to be perfect, but I kind of need it done tonight as I need to get this template to the printer to make copies.

Anyone who can help, step up. Cash may be involved, but would prefer a helping hand here. I will be posting this flyer up here for Nyspeeders to come out as well.

Any help is appreciated guys, help out a photoshop illiterate speeder! lol

Aim is bobbyg1243, hit me up for more info, basically I’ll be sitting here all night staring at a blank flyer trying to figure this program out.

Thanks guys!! :tup:

really? nothing at all? :frowning: c’mon!! i need someones help!!!

what do you want on it? I’m assuming the standard 8.5 x 11 size?

yes, it will be a flyer for a facebook event and paper flyers. I have all the pictures/logos needed and ll the info. I’m sure anyone with decent photoshop skills can make something quick.

post em and I’ll see what I can do?

have an email addy? I’d rather just send it all in one shot with a little info too.

Rob send em to me: sohc3s@yahoo.com, sexual favors as payment ? you’ve been out of me life for far too long.

PMed

pm’d

Thanks guys, email will be sent in >2 minutes. If I choose your flyer, you will be rewarded to however you like. Some prefer sexual favors (IANK), others prefer a simple invite, others want money. Whatever it is, I will make sure your rewarded for your time/ effort. Thanks guys! :tup:

emailed you back with my flyer…

emailed you back sir.

thanks guys!!! I’m taking a look at these now…I’ll wait until i get all of them back to make a decision.

sounds good

:slight_smile: