WTF pop tart wrapper

Breakfast really is the most important meal of the day i guess.

WHAT THE FFFFFFFFFFF?

looks like the “my spoon is too big” dood

:wtf:

MUST. GO. EAT. POPTARTS.

:uhh:

omg what container i want to buy some.

Hahaha someone at the pop-tart factory is roffling their ass off over this. :rofl: :tup:

I’M A BANANA

oh yea…well i live in a giant bucket!

LMAO,that is great.

Back like 10 years ago there were only a few pop tart flavors,now on the website there is 20+ flavors.

pop tarts are the grossest shit ever.

funny wrappAr though

poptarts have more calories then i thought :frowning:

they are a yummy snack though.

c’mon… pop-tarts are awesome… they just have no real nutritional value :slight_smile:

you assholes have me drooling over goddam pop-tarts now, i need to go to the mall and get one of those frosting-covered cookies tomorrow or else i’m going to go into convulsions from this health shit

I dont know, when I was a kid my mom never really bought pop tarts. So, I was always like “Wtf. All of these fuckers at school eat them, they must be as good as pain killers or something” [see any post by howie in the past 1 week].

But, they never tasted so great to me. I guess I was more of a granola bar fan.

yeah… they need to come soaked in milk in order to surpass the fact that they’re kinda like a chalky pastry

chewy granola/ the brick granola FTW

hmm, ive never tried that. but I kinda want a strawberry pop tart and a glass of milk right now. Especially with that milk thread tonight, too.

dammit man, if i were up there i’d call a three-way with us and mike at my apt with pop-tarts, milk, and a greco-crisco wrestling match :tup:

lol

mike and I already did the milk thing this week. But, its just like having pizza twice in 1 week. Who cares?

seriously

smores poptarts are where it is at.