Torn Apart, Debate The Life Time Question.

We all love nothing more then eating some bomb a** food after driving, smoking or whatever else you may do.

But I reach into my fridge, on the Left; Pillsbury Pizza Pops
on the Right; McCain Pizza Pockets

What does a man do, only hungry enough to eat one, not sure which to choose.

Time To Compare.

Nutritional Information:

Pillsbury Pizza Pops (per 100g serving – one snack)

• 246 calories

• 10g of protein

• 10g of fat

• 29g of carbohydrates

McCain Pizza Pockets (per 100g serving – one snack)

• 251 calories

• 10g of protein

• 11g of fat

• 28g of carbohydrates

As you can see, they both have similar specs. The taste is obviously the most important, however.

Aesthetics:

Pizza Pops

Pizza Pops are in the shape of a half moon. They have little ridges running down the edges. Overall, they are somewhat aesthetically pleasing, at least imho more so than Pizza Pockets. They are often covered in a light dusting of flour (to prevent sticking?)

Pizza Pockets

Pizza Pockets are simply just round pockets, sometimes wrinkly… nothing much else to say.

I prefer one or the other depending on the time of day, hunger level, and sauce per peperoni ratio that I am craving.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/2/24/Pizza_Pops.jpg/250px-Pizza_Pops.jpg
https://www.epiceriedirect.com/lookproduct.php?idpro=7243.jpg

What do YOU choose? Time to end this war.

Hahaha, Damn. You took along time to make this thread. So, Ill give my input.

I have always liked the half crescent ones better, they have alot more filling and less dough. But on the down side. They always seem to break when microwaving, which pisses me off. GOODLUCK

OMG. i vote ban. not another sr vs ka thread.
shit… i mean mccain vs pillsbury

mccain pizza pockets = win. (more cheese per rwhp)

gotta be pillsburry yo

McCain pizza pockets!! …wow, for a random thread, lots of time to kill eh? I’d have just reached for whatever available lol.

Lol, it’s been a topic on my mind since I first learned to use the Microwave. Whichever Pizza Stuff looses this thread will loose a place in my freezer, and heart; forever.

I used to get the pizza pops for lunch, quite for some time when I was little so I got sick of them…always good to have a variety from time to time! :stuck_out_tongue:

Lol variety! All you need is a glass of water + plain tuna in white bread = meal

jk btw. I like mayo with my tuna

coming home drunk, i would definately reach for the pizza pops… no thanks to the wrinkley nasty ass pockets

pizza pockets with ranch for dipping.

FTMFW.

or, even better, Betty Crocker Hot Stuffs, either Meatball Mozzarella or Cheeseburger.

OMG…HOTSTUFFS!!! nothing else beats them, talk about variety!

POPS, definatly wins. Unfortunatly they allways break so i put the seam on the edge of my plate so the sauce dosent leek out :wink:

Pillsbury is like the Mercedes and Mccain is a Rusty S13 … not even its an S12 thats n/a and been in an accident.

they give you that shit in jail. for real.

When it comes to frozen foods…Ristorante Spinach Pizza rapes byfar.

Also, I ditch frozen foods and end up going to burger king or mcdonalds, and gaining a cup size in the process.

Here’s my input to this thread, the $4.84 (including tax) combo deals from Burger King:
Monday - King Supreme
Tuesday - Classic Chicken Sandwich
Wednesday - Whopper Sandwich
Thursday - Spicy Chicken Crisp
Friday - Big Fish Sandwich
Saturday - Double Cheeseburger
Sunday - Double Whopper Jr.

That was off the top of my head, which is very very sad. lol

i can do with either or… plus if im ripped it doesnt even matter to me

HUNGRYMAN… GG

It was hard to choose, but pizza pops taste so much better when you put that shit in the OVEN MO’FUGGA.

bistro pockets!!!
100x better then Pillsbury or McCain

i promise you, you will try one and never go back to Pillsbury or McCain

^^ really… i will try those… scott buy them… cuz they prob aint kosher, so i cant have them in the house. buy and invite over. Halo + pockets of cheese and tomato = ftw.

As long as it isn’t lean pockets you are in good shape.

Never had pizza pockets… pizza pops ftw! Except they like to explode while cooking.