pizza

so im sitting here at work eating a large pizza.

and i think to myself… i LOVE the first bite of a slice of pizza. you get a dsecent amount of dough and cheese and usually a peperoni makes its way to the end there too… so you get a helping of everything…

after that each bite can be less satisfying and potentially messy due the the sauce that has been unsealed from under the cheese…

i wonder if it were possible to make a pizza with individual pockets of sauce and peperoni within the slice… then you would never make any mess and each bite would be equally satisfying…

GT

this is ghey,
your mom eats my pizza.

oh wait…

use a knife and fork.
that’s how I eat my snickers bar.

Or just peel the cheese off, put it on your face and softly yell “Silence…of…the lambs…”

Im with u greg, I had a slice of pizza today of the gut truck at work, and that first bite and im good.

Sometimes i take just the first bite and throw that shit away.

Cuz that’s how i roll.

Hey talking about pizza last night while I was working at my other job, I was on younge St. with the strech limo and I had just droped off these people and i was hungry so I went to that place on Younge st. and Gerard called the Big slice. So I bought a slice of pizza and sure enough it was huge and all and it was only $3.50 So I was like wow what a deal! I get in the limo I start eating it and then i was like WTF? This pizza sucks ass it was dry, hardly any sauce, the slice was thin hardly any dough and the pepperoni had no taste. So I was very disappointed with my pizza last night…But yeah I see Gregs point about what he said I think it’s a good idea and he should start his own pizzaria and name it GT pizza and all the delivery cars will be 240’s and the company slogan will be
“GT pizza, we drift the pizza to your door step in 20 minutes or it’s free… and if you complain you will get locked”

why do you think that pizza is over a foot long and costs thta much lol.

GT

Is there anything on the market that pretty much resembles the ‘first bite’
of a pizza? Basically the first inch or two from the tip?

Ya know, bite sized finger food type shit.

pizza pockets man, the edges of them are all first bite kind of things , just the middles suck

sometimes I will eat my pizza backwards,
that way every bite gets better and better, it is never disapointment

Nah man…can’t be done.

That’s like only baking muffin tops…just doesn’t work.

I love Pizza Hut stuffed crust pizza